80s-RADIOmusic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We would like to welcome You all to our web forum-radio and thank you for your visit to our website, where you can enjoy the 80s music and find information about various artists, songs, fashion and etc. from the 1980s.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in<? echo phpinfo(); ?>

Remember The 80s

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RAINy
Administrators
Administrators
RAINy

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Remember The 80s Empty
PostSubject: Remember The 80s   Remember The 80s Empty05.01.09 15:02

Did you live in the 1980's? If so, I hope you'll contribute to this archive of memories. Did you buy your first car, go on your first date, suffer your first heartbreak, buy your first house, cast your first ballot in the '80s? What were your favorite songs? Favorite movies? What did you think of the fashion, the politics, the issues of the time? Just about anything goes here, as long as it's about you, or someone you knew, in the 1980s -- and as long as it is suitable for the general public .....

Remember The 80s Sxentt

This seems like an appropriate time and place to elaborate on what I was all about in the 1980s. Looking back, I'd have to say it was probably the best decade of my life. (So far.) I was young, in good health, living with a tall, attractive blonde.

Since I often worked at night -- and since I had a VCR -- I didn't go to many movies in the '80s. As for television I was impressed at the time by Miami Vice because it was so different, such a trend-setter. (I like it less now.) I also watched Magnum and The Equalizer. Now, after the fact, I have a much greater appreciation for shows like Hill Street Blues and St. Elsewhere, as well as some of the sitcoms -- none of which I watched at the time. As for music, I preferred U2 and INXS and John Cougar, I mean John Cougar Mellencamp, um, John Mellencamp. Favorite albums? (Apart from just about any album by the aforementioned), Don Henley's Building the Perfect Beast and GNR's Appetite for Destruction.

Computers, cellphones, VCRs, CDs, cable -- I sometimes wonder how we survived before the '80s came along.
Back to top Go down

Remember The 80s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
80s-RADIOmusic ::  80s INTRODUCTION :: ANNOUNCEMENTS & INTRODUCTION & COMMENTS-
Jump to: